Sunday, July 5, 2009

Welcome to Eco Puerto RIco

Well, I decided to move here with my family. To get away from all the US stuff that I am tired of...the hustle and bustle, the pollution, the dirty cities, the highways....some of the people. Here we are now living in PR. Beautiful place...some of the same problems. Actually, some of them are worst. What can we do to make a difference here? Will local Puerto Rican appreciate some of the ideas we have about creating a better lifestyle? Or is that a bit snobbish to even think?

Puerto Rico has too many wonderful things about it for it not to be one of the most abundant places in the world. This blog starts my account into figuring out, exploring, accepting and hopefully changing this beautiful place into something more...

I hope you enjoy! Feedback everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment