Monday, July 6, 2009

One restaurant review

This is a restaurant very near to us and I thought I post it because it is a shame if this is really true.


South Windsor, CT

1 star rating
4/17/2009

Mix of american and PR food.

I did not eat at this restaurant, but at the place I am staying there were 2 menus from this place - One in English, one in Spanish. The English menu listed the same offerings, but at prices significantly higher!!!!

For example,
Rice with Chicken breast, tostones, and Avocado
$10.50 in Spanish menu
$18.00 in English menu

Or another:
Grilled pork loin with Tamarind glaze
$14.00 in Spanish menu
$22.00 in English menu

Are you kidding me??? Talk about discrimination, this is illegal!

This restaurant is trying to capture the visitors to the Rio Mar Wyndham, right down the road - evident by the signs posted everywhere on the drive on 968. I guess they figure if the Wyndham can gouge tourists, they should get into the game too.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/richies-cafe-rio-grande


No comments:

Post a Comment